MFS provides a wide catalog of products 2-S3-3-6 DOF (degrees of freedom) to fit each customer needs as well as custom systems for any sizes and payloads.
Our 6DOF system is the top of the line system which also has, on top of the pitch, roll and heave axes, axes for sway, surge and yaw.
6DOF platforms are the only solution for demanding customers or when high fidelity simulation is required for training purposes.
- Pitch axis: tilts forward and backward ∨
- Roll axis: pivots side to side ∨
- Heave axis: moving up and down ∨
- Sway axis: moving left and right ∨
- Surge axis: moving forward and backward ∨
- Yaw axis: swivels left and right ∨
THE SOLUTION FOR DEMANDING CUSTOMERS
No compromise have been made with our MFS 6 DOF systems. They come powered with MFS servo technology for serious gamers and professionals looking for a smooth, trouble free system operation with no maintenance or operation hidden costs. Our system can be operated 24/7 with no overheating issues making them the ideal solution for simulation centers and testing labs.6DOF motion platforms are the best option in many applications as they perfectly replicate the 6 degrees of freedom (YAW, PITCH, ROLL, HEAVE, SWAY, SURGE). The most common applications for 6DOF Motion systems & platforms include :
- Rotary flight simulators (typically a 6DOF is the only realistic option)
- Fixed wing flight simulators (a 6DOF will for instance allow things such as asymmetric and ground handling to be simulated properly. This is not possible on a 3DOF missing the following axis : SWAY, SURGE and YAW
- Driving ans racing simulators : A 6DOF simulator will allow to experience things such as loss of grip or traction, rapid lane changes, acceleration onset, braking, rough terrain, ripple strips...
- Mining and trains simulators : Typically, a 6DOF is recommended for train simulators due to their dominant surge and sway requirements
- Sea motion
- Military vehicle simulators
- Movie Ride simulators
- Industrial testing
- Research applications
- Movie & TV showss
- Medical research
- Gas tanks testers
Our 6DOF motion systems have real-time Reverse Kinematics, Forward Kinematics and Full featured Washout Cueing Filters all completely "on-board" meaning that any client application can operate these systems
MFS STANDARD 6DOF MOTION SYSTEMS
|MFS6DOF1||300kgs/VR||(1x200-250) 1ɸ 16amps||±20°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±25°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±21°||±40°/s||±500°/s²|
|MFS6DOF2||600kgs/VR||(1x200-250) 1ɸ 16amps||±20°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±25°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±21°||±40°/s||±500°/s²|
|MFS6DOF3||1000kgs||(3x380-480 preferred) 3ɸ 30amps (or 1ɸ 30)||±20°||±40°/s||±550°/s²||±25°||±40°/s||±900°/s²||±22°||±40°/s||±700°/s²|
|MFS6DOF4||1500kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 30amps||±20°||±40°/s||±550°/s²||±25°||±40°/s||±900°/s²||±22°||±40°/s||±700°/s²|
|MFS6DOF5||2000kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 63amps||±20°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±25°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±22°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
|MFS6DOF6||2500kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 63amps||±20°||±40°/s||±500°/s²||±25°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±22°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
|MFS6DOF7||3000kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 63amps||±20°||±40°/s||±400°/s²||±25°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±22°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
|MFS6DOF8||4000kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 125amps||±21°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±24°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±20°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
|MFS6DOF9||5000kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 125amps||±21°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±24°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±20°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
|MFS6DOF10||6000kgs||(3x380-480) 3ɸ 125amps||±21°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±24°||±35°/s||±400°/s²||±20°||±35°/s||±400°/s²|
MFS provides a custom service in order to provide to our customer motion systems tailored to their needs (payload, excursions, velocity and accelerations).Please contact us for further information.