A flight simulator configuration needs:
- CPU: It is commonly admitted that CPU power will produce around 75 % of your FPS making the choice of your CPU the most important part of your simulator computer. We strongly recommend using intel processors and the last generation of i7 processors.
- Memory/ram: Choosing the right memory for an high end computer is also very important. Without the proper ram, you won’t be able to get the maximum performance out your configuration.
- GPU: it is commonly admitted that GPU will generate the 25 % remaining FPS for your computer when it comes to flight simulators. Unlike other applications, Flightsimming do not do well with multi GPU which is why MFS recommends to its customer getting one high end GPU as opposed to two average ones. Once again, certain GPU just won’t do the job when it comes to simulators application. MFS closely monitors specialized forums and website to make sure you get the best GPU unit.
- Hard drives: MFS recommends combining hyper fast new SSD drives with rotational older drives which, though slower, will allow to get all the space you need to install your GB demanding sceneries.
- Knowledge: We follow youtube channels (such as this one http://www.youtube.com/user/Techandata?feature=watch among many others), forums, website to make sure we keep up with actual technologies and the way they affect flight simulators dedicated computers.
As we understand these requirements and the way these key elements interact, we provide a PC configuration for the best performance possible.
Each delivered computer is delivered with Windows 7 64 bits installed (windows 8.1 is not yet adequate for us) and the required simulator platform.
We tweak your computer hardware and software in order for our customers to get the maximum performance they can and the most integrated solution possible. As we understand these requirements and the way these key elements interact, we provide a PC configuration for the best performance possible. Each delivered computer is delivered with Windows 7 64 bits installed (windows 8.1 is not yet adequate for us) and the required simulator platform. We tweak your computer hardware and software in order for our customers to get the maximum performance they can and the most integrated solution possible.
CFG FILES, FPS, MEMORY CLOCK SPEED AND CAS LATENCY TIMINGS… WE KNOW !!!
Once done, we run tests to make sure every system we deliver is ready to fly and tweaked for highest performance as we know too well no 2 same computers won’t perform the same.
Our configurations are sold without screens as we retail visual systems separately. We also do not provide keyboard, mouse, speakers as the user often already own his system.
We can offer custom configurations or extras for each configuration we offer such as adding the missing accessories listed above if necessary or even extra elements such as extra hard drives or optical devices…
Windows 7 Professional Edition 64-Bit
Flight Simulator platform of your choice (Prepar3D 2.4 being our recommendation)
CM Storm Scout II Advanced w/ Side Window Black or similar ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4790K (4.6 – 4.8GHz Overclock) Corsair Hydro Series H80i Liquid Cooling 32GB Trident DDR3 SDRAM 2133MHz 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 980, PCI Express 3.0 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply Creative Sound Blaster Z SBX 500GB Samsung EVO Solid State Drive (SSD) Blu-ray (BD) Player DVD/CD Combo Drive Integrated High Speed Network Ready (10/100/1000)
Price: 4000 €
Keyboard and mouse
Second graphic card for Sli
More Hard drives
Secondary optical drive
Email us to order