- Easy and quick software setup. No driver installation, no library installation. Runs on every windows PC. Just copy-paste and run. Thus , no need for installing USB drivers and conflicts, etc…
- Software protection that won’t require reg keys or heavy process and cpu load
- 100Mbps Ethernet connection to the motion controller gives you plug and play access to the motion controller. The high bandwidth of this standard communication channel ensures maximum performance of the motion platform servo drives giving you quick response time to get the best out of your system. This makes it possible to simulate for a wide range of applications, from slow soft movement to rough and very hard vibration
- Ethernet connection also allows you to place your motion control PC wherever you want. Easy to find cables, easy to find switches, etc.
- Auto-monitoring / auto recovery system: the software provides a robust interface to the motion controller and the simulation game. Any disconnection is auto-recovered to avoid interruption of your game pleasure.
- Load indication: At all times the load of the motors can be monitored from the main screen. They will help you to design your cockpit weight balance and will indicate when service (greasing) of mechanical parts are necessary. This will guarantee maximum performance at all time
- Easy manual control of each axis. They can be individually controlled or in a multi-axis mode. This allows maximum working flexibility for setup and service of your system
- Quick and easy configuration of the platform settings. The entire platform behavior can be adapted to the needs of your setup. Platform limitations and acceleration can be matched to give you maximum game time pleasure/performance and minimum stress on the expensive and fragile parts of your cockpit the motion to your room specifications
- You can adapt each axes separately. Thus you can get start with a better solution with wider movements that you can limit and unleash once the system is placed in a bigger room with higher ceiling. In other words, there is no need to buy a small system and switch to a bigger one later when space allows
- Fadeout braking system (tunable) to avoid rough and unrealistic shocks (for our flight simulator software)
- Ultra realistic and highly customizable motion cueing: The motion cueing algorithm provides a realistic simulation of all important parts of flight simulation. Turbulence generation, take off force feedback, braking push forward, landing touchdown, terrain vibration on the ground, washouts for all movements such as pitch, roll, sway…
- Extended troubleshooting possibilities: the status of each axis can be monitored at any time. Our diagnosis screen which allows us to monitor different parameters of the motors like temperature, error codes,… makes it easier for us to offer quick and appropriate support with minimum effort and minimum downtime for your system
- Motion recording: platform motion recording will provide you with a visual image of your last simulation. This will help you to tune the parameters (washout filters, landing impact, car vibrations...…) of your simulation to its maximum. Getting a visual image of your simulation is very important to understand the motion behavior and to compare different sets of parameters
- Motor parameter tuning for optimum responsiveness (expert mode for MFS technicians
- For every simulation, a profile can be selected or generated (For example in the case of Flight Simulation, you can optimize the motion and washout filters in every situation. Standard profiles for most common aircraft are available (Airliners, GA, Helicopters,). They can be selected, copied or optimized according to your needs
CompatibilityVisit this page for compatible games and simulators. Other games or simulator platforms available on request.
Developers, take controlDevelopers can control our motion platforms in 2 ways.
- Via our C# .NET DLL (Library) The .NET DLL (API.DLL) holds easy access functions to control our motion controller (For instance: enable platform, disable platform, setPitch, setRoll, etc). This DLL can be integrated into the customers own proprietary software package. An API document describes all available functions.
- Via our ETHERNET PROTOCOL The MFS Ethernet protocol is used to control the MFS motion controller. The protocol is TCP/IP based and allows customers to control the platform from another Ethernet capable embedded controller or other non-windows hardware. The protocol is described in a single PDF document.