As part of its professional activity, MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL collects personal data (as defined below), which also includes the Personal Data of people who browse its websites. The sites www.motionforsimulators.com and motionforsimulators.com are hosted on the servers of the company One.com (https://www.one.com/fr/)
This document, entitled “Personal Data Confidentiality Policy”, is established in accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 (Privacy law). This policy aims to protect the individual against any misuse of his personal data and is also based on the General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD” or “GDPR” in English) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, entered into force on May 24, 2016 in order to identify minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online.
The person in charge of processing personal data is the owner of the website www.motionforsimulators.com.
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
The notion of personal data (“Personal Data”) is made up of any information relating to a natural person, whether identified, or even simply identifiable (even indirectly, for example, by an identifier number or a cross-check information). Some examples of personal data: identity, contact details, identifying number, location data, information relating to professional life, IP address, etc.
“Non-Personal Data” corresponds to information that does not allow the identification of the person.
The use of the website www.motionforsimulators.com as well as the personal data that you agree to communicate on this website are subject to the provisions of this Charter.
2. Data collected
By visiting and using the MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL website, you expressly consent to the data controller collecting and processing personal data.
These may include the following:
- First and last name ;
- Address ;
- Email address ;
- Phone numbers ;
- Login and password;
- Company Name ;
- VAT number ;
- Field of activity (type of organization – company, school, etc.);
- IP adress ;
Any other personal data that may be relevant for the purposes set out below.
It is possible that the controller is also required to collect non-personal data. These data are qualified as non-personal data because they do not directly or indirectly identify a particular person. They may therefore be used for any purpose whatsoever, for example to improve the MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL website, the services offered or the advertising of the data controller.
In the event that his non-personal data is combined with personal data, so that the identification of the persons concerned is possible, this data will be treated as personal data until their reconciliation. with a particular person is made impossible.
3. Protection of children’s personal data
The processing of personal data relating to a child is lawful when the child is at least 16 years old.
No MOTION FOR SIMULATORS product or service may be used by children.
However, if the parents discover that their child has communicated Personal Data to MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL without their consent, they can ask MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL to delete this personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The controller collects personal data via:
- The creation of a personal space on our website
- The order form
- Contact forms
5. Purposes of the collection of personal data
- Personal data is only collected and processed for the purposes mentioned below:
- Ensured the management and control of the execution of the services offered
- Personalize the content of the website in order to improve the user experience
- Perform statistics
- Respond to inquiries
6. Retention period
- The data controller only keeps personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The personal data of a Client are kept for a maximum of 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship, in accordance with legal obligations, which binds this client to the controller.
- The personal data of a Prospect are kept for a maximum of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship between this Prospect and the controller.
- Shorter retention periods apply for certain categories of data, such as traffic data which is only kept for 12 months.
- At the end of the retention period, the Data Controller makes every effort to ensure that personal data has indeed been made unavailable.
7. Data transfer
Your Personal Data is only used for internal purposes for the proper functioning of the mission. Your Personal Data cannot be disclosed to our Partners. Your Personal Data will not be transferred to third parties (in the EU or outside the EU).
9. Conditions for processing and storing personal data
The “processing” of Personal Data encompasses, among other things, the use, storage, recording, analysis, declaration and destruction of Personal Data according to what is necessary according to the circumstances.
The information is only used for internal use and will therefore never be transferred to other natural or legal persons linked or not to our company. But these data will be communicated, at the request of the judicial authorities or the police services, without the prior authorization of their holder.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on our site.
All our employees who have access to your data have a strict confidentiality duty.
In accordance with the law, You have the right to access and rectify these data at any time, as well as the right to object, in order to verify their accuracy and have any errors concerning them corrected.
All Personal Data collected is kept for a limited period depending on the purpose of the processing and only for the period provided for by the applicable legislation.
10. Link to websites not controlled by MOTION FOR SIMULATOR SRL
Our site offers links to third-party sites (Tripadvisor, etc.). MOTION FOR SIMULATORS has no control over the content of third party sites or the practices of these third parties in terms of the protection of Personal Data that they may collect. Consequently, MOTION FOR SIMULATOR declines any responsibility concerning the processing by these third parties of your Personal Data. It is your responsibility to find out about the personal data protection policies of these third parties.
11. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data, you are the owner of your data and you have rights over Your Personal Data which are:
- Right of access: You have access to Your Personal Data, i.e. the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that Your Data is or is not being processed, as well as, if it is, the ‘access to said data (communication of a copy) and to information relating to the characteristics of the processing. (Which data is concerned?, To whom is this data transmitted?, How long is it kept?).
- Right of rectification: if Your Personal Data are false or incomplete, you can correct or complete them at any time via your customer area on the website of the company MOTION FOR SIMULATORS (MOTIONFORSIMULATORS.COM) or You can also contact us by email email@example.com
- Right to limit data processing: You can object in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning you, for legitimate reasons, including if they relate to the purpose of collection. If You wish to oppose the use of your data for direct marketing purposes (example: newsletter), you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the unsubscribe link below the newsletter.
- Right to erasure of data (or “right to be forgotten”) – You can withdraw your consent at any time or Your Personal Data can be deleted if you request it if Your data is obsolete or irrelevant (example : deletion of a content, a comment or a profile on the internet). You can send an email to email@example.com
- Right to data portability: You can ask MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL that Your data be sent to you in a “structured format, commonly used and visible on the machine”.
12. Data security and recipients
MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL takes care to protect and secure the Personal Data that You have chosen to communicate to it, in order to ensure their confidentiality and prevent the leak, loss, theft, destruction of data (accidental or following a non-intrusion. authorized in the computer system of MOTION FOR SIMULATORS SRL).
All the Personal Data that you communicate to us is confidential, their access is limited to the internal team of MOTION FOR SIMULATORS who need it in the context of the execution of their mission. All persons having access to Your Personal Data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
However, while we take these steps to ensure the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate precautions to help protect your information (password and information included). in Your space).
13. Conflict resolution
Although reasonable measures have been taken by MOTION FOR SIMULATORS regarding the protection of Personal Data, no transmission or storage technology is completely foolproof.
If you have doubts about the security of Your Personal Data or that it has been “misused”. You are invited to contact MOTION FOR SIMULATORS at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any request concerning your Personal Data: access / consultation, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, portability, opposition or for any complaints, you can send an email to the following email address: email@example.com
15. Date of entry into force and revisions of the personal data protection policy